[Typo3-UG Oesterreich] Mail-Formular als Blind Copy versenden

Georg Kuehnberger | plan2.net gk at plan2.net
Mon Dec 6 00:01:32 CET 2004

At 21:15 05.12.2004, Philipp Dollhofer wrote:
>Hallo!
>Wenn man in Typo3 ein Standard-Mail-Formular definiert, kann man eine
>Empfänger-Mailadresse angeben. Ist es auch möglich, dieses Mail an eine
>weitere Person als "Blind Copy" (Bcc) bzw. als "Copy" (Cc) zu senden?
>Grüße, Philipp

- Du kannst im Feld "Recipient-email:" multiple Adressen mit , getrennt angeben
- Du kannst im Formular selber sowas wie:
         |recipient_copy=hidden | me at mydomain.com
angeben
- Zusaezlich machen auch Dinge wie:
         |subject=hidden| This is the subject
         |html_enabled=hidden | 1
         |recipient_copy=hidden | me at mydomain.com
         |auto_respond_msg=hidden|  Hello / This is an autoreply // Your
e-mail has been received!.
Sinn.

- For the rest see PS;
- oder wenn Dir das alles zuwenig ist, check mal:
http://typo3api.ueckermann.de/classt3lib__formmail.html
- und dann gibts da auch noch:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/gsi_mailform_ext/
und
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/new/th_mailformplus/

hth, lg g

PS: lies mal:

I must admit this was not in any manual that I could find or remember
but here we go:

Your name: | *name=input | (input your name here!)
Your address: | address=textarea,40,10 | Linie 1 \n Linie 2 \n linie
3333
Your email: | *email=input
Your haircolor: | hair=radio | Blue=blue, Red=red, Green=green
Note: Please change the recipient email-address
('write_your_email(at)here.com') in the backend before submitting!<br />
| formtype_mail=submit | Send form
| html_enabled=hidden | 1
| subject=hidden | This is the subject
| from_name=hidden | My Server
| from_email=hidden | kasper2005(at)typo3.com
| replyto_email=hidden | kasper2006(at)typo3.com

This is the testsite mail form where I added from-address including
replyto address. I tested it works.

For your information the script that processes mail forms is
class.t3lib_formmail.php, and line 70 shows the reserved fields you can
use as hidden fields:

recipient
recipient_copy
auto_respond_msg
redirect
subject
from_email
from_name
replyto_email
replyto_name
organisation
priority
html_enabled
quoted_printable

Some of these are known already, play with the rest.

Have a nice day!

- kasper