[Typo3-UG Oesterreich] Business Proposal

Mr.Mark Radebe radebe10 at phantomemail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:15:32 CET 2003

FROM: MR.MARK RADEBE
DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS AND ENERGY
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA.
TEL/: 27-115-1879
EMAIL:radebe10 at ecplaza.net                                                           October 29th 2003

Dear Sir,

I am very much aware of mails from the internet in various form claiming to be what they are not, all soliciting for help/assistance with the intent to defraud unsuspecting would be interested parties. So I would crave you indulgence and ask that you take this very seriously and not consider it as one of such mails. I and my colleagues have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the business hereunder for the mutual benefit of all parties and do trust that you will treat it with utmost confidentiality.

Within the Department Mineral And Energy where I am a Director, Projects(Audit & Implementation) and with the co-operation of other top officials, we have in our possession as overdue payment bills totaling Seventeen Million, Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$17,400,000.00) which we want to transfer abroad with the assistance and co-operation of a foreign company and/ or individual to receive the said fund on our behalf or a reliable foreign individual account to receive such fund.

We are seeking your assistance in providing a good company account or any offshore account into which we can remit this money by acting  as our main partner and trustee or acting as the original beneficiary to whom these money belongs to. This we can do by swapping of account and changing of beneficiary and other forms of documentation upon application for claim to reflect the payment and approvals to be secured on behalf of you/your company. This processes being an internal arrangement with the ministries concerned.

I have the authority of my partners involved to negotiate your offer as compensation should you be willing to give us the necessary assistance and co-operation to carry out this business. The business is completely safe and secure so long as it is treated with utmost confidentiality.  It does not matter whether you or your company does contract projects as a transfer of powers will be secured in favour of you or your company.

I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. Kindly notify me by Tel/Fax :-27 115 1879 or email address above with your private confidential telephone  #s as I may not be available to receive your call because of my very busy schedule, for further details upon your acceptance of this proposal. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Mark Radebe.