[Typo3-UG Oesterreich] To Whom It May Concern

Serena G. Jones serenagjones at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 08:48:17 CET 2003

                                                To The Glory Of God

My name is Sister (Mrs) Serena G. Jones and I am a Kuwaiti Citizen.I was married to Dr.Harry Jones, who worked for Kuwaiti embassy in Ivory Coast West Africa as a consultant for 9years until his death in October 2000 after a brief illness that lasted for 4days.

My husband and I were born again Christian Missionaries, who loved the Lord and tried our best to live our lives in a God Fearing manner despite all the pressure and sentiments from friends and relations who are muslims we knew that we had the truth of the bible.Although my husband has gone to be with the Lord,I am comforted that we shall meet again on the blessed morning at the feet of our Lord and Saviour Jesus christ.

After his death,I decided to remain without remarrying for the fact that I did not find it convinient for me anymore since I am in my late 50s and very sick we did not have any childrenin our marriage of 24 yrs.I beleive it is the will of God, for he alone knows best.Before the death of my husband,we had a valued sum of USD$6.5Million(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only) deposited with a Finance Security Company in the Netherlands being the amount accured from donation by various individuals and organisation for Missionary works.

My ill health of cancer is deteriorating  day to day and my doctors have placed a time limit on me that I may not make too long,and I am presently battling with palsy.Considering the state of things with me,I have decided to donate this amount of money to any Legitimate Christian Organisation that will use this money to fund Orphanages,Widows home,Street Children, Missionary Works and the Less Priviledge in the society. I believe that this is the only outlet that will gladden the heart of our Lord Jesus Christ as we are enjoined to do in Matthew 25:33-46.

This decision is based purely on humanitarian grounds and nothing more,I would like to stress that no personal contact should be made with me even when you can for the fact that my husband relatives and colleques are often around me and to discuss such issues on telephone may not be reasonable.I have all documents made out for this purpose, which has been handed to my attorney for handling.Any interested humanitarian/church organisation wishing to take advantage of this Godly venture should contact Mr.Robert Stevenson(Solicitor) on telephone number 0031-629-338-537 or email him at (robertstevensons at fsmail.net) for further details.

Please keep me in your continous prayers for God's Mercy and healing.Yet may his will be done.

Remain Blessed In Jesus Name

Yours In Christ

Sister (Mrs) Serena G.Jones