[Typo3-announce] Membership Application now open!

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.org
Fri Apr 15 22:55:58 CEST 2005

Hello community,

Our membership application form for supporting members of the TYPO3
Association is now (finally) online!!

To find out more why you should become a member, you should go here:
http://association.typo3.org/index.php?id=3

The Application can be made here:
http://association.typo3.org/index.php?id=32

About fees and admissions:
    €     Admission fee for supporting members (persons) 100.00 Euro
    €     Admission fee for supporting members (institutions) 500.00 Euro
    €     Annual fee for supporting members (persons) 100.00 Euro
    €     Annual fee for supporting members (institutions) 500.00 Euro

Banking information is available here:
http://association.typo3.org/index.php?id=33
(Other methods of payment will follow later)

You will receive an invoice after your registration.
If you have questions about the invoice and payment, contact our cashier,
Adrian Zimmermann at adrian at typo3.org

We hope to welcome you all as Association members soon!

Thank you for your support,

Daniel, on behalf of Kasper and all Active Members of the Association

--
Vice-Chairman
TYPO3 Association