[TYPO3-about] scope of TYPO3

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu May 28 23:19:36 CEST 2015

Hi Hector Rios,

Hector Rios wrote:

> typo3.about
> I´m new to TYPO3 I just installed it. But I was wondering how powerful can
> TYPO3 be? Is it possible to make an administration site? To manage for
> example inventories, client registration, appointments, billing, etc ?
>
> Is it possible?

Yes, but you need to programm parts of this yourself. TYPO3 is more a
toolbox, enabling you to build those solutions efficiently.

Please ask such questions on the typo3.english list, because this list is
reserverd for questions about about the community, especially the non-
technical questions.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!