[TYPO3-about] Looking to talk with someone running multiple servers sharing file assets

Grace Nordin grace-typo3 at rbdev.com
Tue May 12 01:42:20 CEST 2015

Anyone running TYPO3 on 2+ servers and have experience in sharing file assets between them? I'd like to chat with you about your experience and hear your thoughts about how things could be made easier.

If you would like to help out, please email me at grace (at) objectivefs.com

As a thank you, I will also send out a small Starbucks gift card to folks we interview.