[TYPO3-about] Re: Typo3 4.5 end of maintenance

joujou jpjounier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:38:28 CEST 2014

I agree that changing the end of maintenance date will only delay the problem.
In fact, the biggest problem for me is that the migration is not easy.
The extension smoothmigration gives information about extensions that won't work, but it's not very detailed so we have to adapt most of them ourselves and it takes time.
We also use templavoila, from which the future is unknown so we don't feel like using it anymore but it's a big problem to migrate content from a TV site to a non TV site.
If the migration was made easier, it would be ok.