[TYPO3-about] Re: Typo3 4.5 end of maintenance

Achim Puetzfeld achim.puetzfeld at eifel-online.com
Wed Sep 10 11:05:51 CEST 2014

Hi,

i think there is no need for extending the LTE lifetime generally, but for many agencies and users it would be helpful, if arising security issues will be fixed after March 2015. There can be many reasons for running 4.5 versions after the official EOL, e.g. customers, budgets, use of special extensions or use of deprecated functions, few ressources... The discussion about such reasons will not be helpful.

I am sure, some agencies would pay some money for fixing security issues in 4.5 after March 2015. So all we have to do is to find some people doing it.

Achim