[TYPO3-about] I cannot install typo3 please help me

anh khoa small_industry_chicken at yahoo.com.vn
Tue Sep 9 17:24:57 CEST 2014

Ok thank you very much. I fixed this error but i met error:
PHP xdebug.max_nesting_level too low
xdebug.max_nesting_level=100
This setting controls the maximum number of nested function calls to protect against infinite recursion. The current value is too low for TYPO3 CMS and must be either raised or xdebug unloaded. A value of 400 is recommended. Warning: Expect fatal PHP errors in central parts of the CMS if the value is not raised significantly to:
xdebug.max_nesting_level=400
PHP OpenSSL extension not working
Something went wrong while trying to create a new private key for testing. Please check the integration of the PHP OpenSSL extension and if it is installed correctly.
Windows apache thread stack size
This current value cannot be checked by the system, so please ignore this warning if it is already taken care of: Fluid uses complex regular expressions which require a lot of stack space during the first processing. On Windows the default stack size for Apache is a lot smaller than on UNIX. You can increase the size to 8MB (default on UNIX) by adding the following configuration to httpd.conf and restarting Apache afterwards:
<IfModule mpm_winnt_module>
ThreadStackSize 8388608
</IfModule>

I fix ;extension=php_openssl.dll to extension=php_openssl.dll in php.ini but i cann't fix this error, can you help me!!