[TYPO3-about] Several Issues

Roxana F Popa rfpopa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 14:47:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

I would be really grateful if you could guide me in solving the following issues:

1. After spending a lot of time on installation and settings, the response I've got today when trying to open the Typo3 icon on my desktop was "Fehler".

2. How can I enter on my blog?

3. When I type the domain name of my blog in Mozilla I get this:

HTTP/0.9 0

Is this ok?

What other steps I should do?

You do not talk about domain name in your guide? How should I figure it out when you refer to it?

4. You make available Typo 3 CMS, Typo Neos and Typo Flow: do I need to install all this in order to create a blog? What else do I need? I only installed Type 3 CMS until now.

Thank you very much for your clarifications,

R.