[TYPO3-about] New webmaster for typo3 site .. question concerning forum post

Kit Schiøler kitschioler at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:34:11 CET 2014

Hi there ... I hope someone can help me, since I am new to Typo3 and an issue has popped up that I really don't know how to solve.

The Issue is that one of the points in the forum part for the logged in users are not showing any tekst? Only if one presses "Comments" it is possible to see the text under the point.

I have 4 pictures describing the issue but I can't upload them here, however I will be able to send them if someone would be so kind to advise and help me with the problem

With hope

Kit Schiøler