[TYPO3-about] page management

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Sun Aug 17 08:53:06 CEST 2014

Hi wai 8605,

This mailing list/forum is used for general information regarding TYPO3.

May I kindly ask you to post your question again in a more appropriate
place, namely the English mailing list/forum (typo3-english).

Regarding your question, other may help you more but we have a
documentation section on typo3.org [1] and in your case, you should
probably start reading the Getting Started Tutorial [2]. Some answer to
your question is part of chapter "User Management and is basically
related to setting proper access permissions.

Thanks for your understanding

Kind regards

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/
[2] http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/GettingStartedTutorial/