[TYPO3-about] Committed to contribution - submit your 2015 budget application now

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Fri Aug 1 22:52:14 CEST 2014

Dear TYPO3 friends and enthusiasts,

The budgetary process 2015 officially starts on August 1st, 2014.

For this budget process of the upcoming year we have thought of the
motto: "Committed to contribution". It aims at expressing the mutual
promise that is taken by the budget seeking applicant and the TYPO3
Association. With the budget applications we commit to contribution, to
fulfilling aims and goals that we set, and to share our valuable ideas
and knowledge in our TYPO3 Community.

Please see for more details:

http://typo3.org/news/article/committed-to-contribution-submit-your-2015-budget-application-now/

Best reagrds,