[TYPO3-about] Tutorial for blank installation

Picco Terra picco_1 at gmx.net
Mon Apr 7 23:38:34 CEST 2014

hi,

I need a tutorial that would guide me from the blank installation to the point where there would be my finfished html template displayed, the TS working (with Navigation and Text Input) und I could just start writing text in. I plan to Install Extbase and Fluide for extensions (if that makes any difference in the setupt). I search for a tutorial but they where easer that old, that I could not follow it wih the typo3 6.0 or started of with the introduction package.

Please help