[TYPO3-about] TYPO3 Community May/June 2013

Ben van 't Ende ben at vantende.net
Thu Jul 18 20:30:24 CEST 2013

http://typo3.org/news/article/typo3-community-mayjune-2013/

I just published the community report for May and June on typo3.org. Such a report consists mostly of the events that have happened in this period and gives an overview of the coming events. It also contains the statuses on our projects TYPO3 CMS, Neos and Flow. Usually I include community events like TYPO3camps and code sprints.

Since the report is 'about' TYPO3 it makes sense to announce it here as well as was suggested to me by Michael Stucki. Everyone is invited to give feedback on my report and also to ask specific questions pertaining to what I do to support these events or to get info on these events.

Let me know if you like it, if you do not like it and do not shy away from constructive feedback on topics you think are important in a general sense. So not about technical aspect because we have plenty of lists dealing with that already.
--
TYPO3 community manager