[TYPO3-about] Anyone here?

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Mon Jul 8 23:08:20 CEST 2013

Hi Tolleiv,

I'm not sure how many people even know about this list. It would be good
to promote it more...

I've been at the Developer Days last week, and I see there is a lot of
things that people want to talk about. This list offers a good
possibility to get in touch with each other.

I see your mail as a reminder to all of us for using this list more often...

Greetings, Michael