[TYPO3-about] Re: Proposual: couple Codesprints to Events

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Mon Feb 4 09:04:37 CET 2013

Quote: Anja Leichsenring (maddy2101) wrote on Sun, 03 February 2013 19:32
> What we aim for is say having a barcamp until sunday and start a Codesprint on monday.

If there is any intrest in that, you should plan the codesprint before the events, not after. The reason all the other events (like core team meetings and such) are before is, that barcamps and conferences take a lot of energy and the attendees will be much more productive before such a weekend.

regards, foertel