[Tycon3] T3CON08: Tutorial fee, agenda, topics

Matthias Stuebner news at contratec.de
Tue Jun 10 14:52:55 CEST 2008

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:49:46 -0400, Michael Cannon wrote:

> I'm not on the committee, from my experience of the past three TYPO3
> conferences...
>
> I'm planning to register Thursday and you're right not having any
> schedule listed is a bit bad. Come to think of it, May 31 was usually
> the deadline for presentation submissions and then we vote on them
> around the end of June.

Early bird has been extended until July 15th, so lets see what comes.

> The ideas gotten and generated, the people and networking experienced,
> and the amount of knowledge gained is worth the conference price.

That is what I would like to say when I see the agenda. I have had some
other conferences were the result was different.

> Regarding tutorial sessions, I think they're an add-on to the
> conference and not stand-alone.

I expect the same, but at what price? Can be 25€ per session or 200€, what
definately makes a difference. In this point I may be a German...

--
br Matthias