[Tycon3] Thanks for a nice conference

Tim Wentzlau tim.wentzlau at auxilior.com
Wed Oct 11 14:36:32 CEST 2006

Hi list

I would like to thanks for some very great (and late) days in Karlsruhe.

I have a little wish for the next conference and that is a list with
name, email and picture of the attendees. With this list it would be
possible to see who is attending. This makes it possible to arrange
'Typo3 dates' in advance before going to the conference.

In my case i have communicated with a lot of people in this newsgroups
and by mail but newer meet them physically therefore i think that it
could be nice with picture also.

Tim