[Tycon3] Videos in WMV available :)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Sep 23 18:53:58 CEST 2005

Hey Fabrizio,

many thanks for your great service, the new videos are much better than the
last ones! Perfect.

> - realmedia ("blurry video quality" :) (40-145 MB each)
> -- here: http://tycon3.typo3.org/talks_download.html [download]
> -- and here: http://zemm.ira.uka.de/?m=wiki&page=tycon3 [stream]
>
> (Ok, I guess you knew that. These are the "old" ones...)

If it was my traffic then I would remove them now... :-)

> - wmv (quite good quality) (20-75 MB each)
> -- here: http://zemm.ira.uka.de/?m=wiki&page=tycon3 [download]
>
> - divx (good quality) (110-420 MB each)
> -- on my computer, but available soon...

Honestly, I'm not a fan of proprietary video formats, espacially if they
come from Microsoft. However I'm working with Linux and had no problems to
watch them, so in my opinion, there is no need for having DivX copies...

Thanks again!
- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out