[Tycon3] blurry video quality

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Sep 21 11:30:36 CEST 2005

> * Joe Frontman <load10 at hotmail.com> [050919 20:56]:
>> think of us who couldn't come to tycon3, and taped the presentation.
>> The sad part of it is that the quality is poor.
>
> Whoever wants to improve it may ask us for the original full
> blown DVDs before converting to real Media. But please do
> not ask, if you only want it for yourself. What I will do:
> I will provide a DVD for everybody is asking for free (in Europe)
> *AND* write his name here in this list with the shipping date.
> I will call him "volunteer for video production".

If divX is OK as a format you can send me the stuff but I definitely won't
hassle with other formats since this is
a) my personal favourite
b) the one my system and software is optimized for

To make sure that it will run on other systems than MS/WIN too we could use
divX5.
AFAIK there are many DVD players around that can play divX too.

> I also assume, that those people can than deliver the better
> quality within 28 days (after the shipping date.)

If you just have to convert movies and not edit them it should be no
problem.

> If we do not get the videos from people that asked for the DVD, I will
> open up a "Promised, but not delivered" section at the tycon3
> pages.
> Hard? Yes
> Fair? Definitely
>
> less talk, more action

Exactly - just like the old "8 ball deluxe" pinball said: Stop talking and
start chalking!

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau