[Tycon3] blurry video quality

"Jörg-Alexander Roth [GDSYS]" mail at zeusmedia.de
Wed Sep 21 01:00:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

Joe Frontman schrieb:
> First of all, I think that is an awesome idea that you guys actually
> think of us who couldn't come to tycon3, and taped the presentation. The
> sad part of it is that the quality is poor.

I totally agree w/that. As for a "Centre of Multimedia" the vids really
suck. They should be reencoded asap imho! Meanwhile you should put a
note on the donwload site like "Videos lack in quality".

Yeah, I could do it. Each video half in size und three times better
quality (choose: .mov, .wmv or .avi). Got enough CPU-Power but not
enough time. If someone's able to sponsor my spare time, I'm gonna do
the job! Don't take this as sarkasm - just call me.

:-/

Oh, and a little hint for the next TYCON: get some headsets for the
speakers! I had to max-out my speakers to understand them...

Regards,

Jörg