[Tycon3] blurry video quality

Joe Frontman load10 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 21:52:43 CEST 2005

Olivier Dobberkau schrieb:

>Joe Frontman wrote:
>

>>First of all, I think that is an awesome idea that you guys actually
>>think of us who couldn't come to tycon3, and taped the presentation.
>>The sad part of it is that the quality is poor.
>>The blurry video quality is hurting my eyes and I guess everyone
>>else's eyes, too. Isn't it somehow possible to improve the quality in
>>future recordings. It is really a pitty that after all that work you
>>put in it, we can only hardly guess what's on the screen.
>>
>>I think that a lot of people noticed it already when you taped the
>>presentations from the snowboard tour.
>>Please try to improve the video quality, and the ones who can't come
>>in person will appreciate it very much!
>>
>>Thank you for your effort & keep us informed.
>>

>>Joe
>>

>Hi Joe.
>
><rant on>
>on which planet do you live? do you expect hdtv qualtity for zero bucks?
>why should you receive for free, what other have paid lots of money for.
>next time you can pay 500 euro to attend too and then use the videos as
>mind refresher.
></rant off>
>
>- donate bandwith
>- donate computation power and the you shall receive.
>
>my 5 cent.
>
>olivier

Don't you think that even some people who attended tycon3 would like to
benefit from the videos? And they paid for sure, didn't they. Your point
is rediculous and you are indeed not ready for criticism.

By the way, why do you record the presentations in the first place???
Just to show low quality videos to the public?