[Tycon3] Still some papers needed

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Mon May 30 16:52:38 CEST 2005

>> I think we still need some papers, especially from the
>> GOV/EDU area.
>> Could you please ask your friends to register at
>> http://tycon3.typo3.org/
>> It also could be an idea to give som insights in EXT
>> configuration. I think one EXT track could be a great thing.
>
> Didn't notice that. I just sent you an email about this. Watch your
> mailbox.

I know official registration has already finished but if you still need
something important:
I just booked my room for all 4 days so I will be available for talks and/or
tutorials.

One tutorial might be: Traditional Template Building -> The quick and dirty
way to squeeze out the max of TypoScript.
We are currently working on that with the NRW UG.
A possible talk: TIMTCM -> TYPO3 is more than Content Management -> Using
TYPO3 as a webbased application platform.

But if you need something else, just let me know.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau