[Tycon3] Technical stuff

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Mon May 30 00:04:29 CEST 2005

* "Jörg-Alexander Roth [ZM]" <mail at zeusmedia.de> [050529 21:54]:
> are technical details to be releases soon? I do know the equipment of
> conference rooms of Queens hotels but I just like to get things straight.
For the papers we will have one beamer in each room which can do 1024x768,
and a mike for the speaker.

> For my talk I'm not going to use a notebook - coming along with
> something "special". Won't like to post it already at the ng - should be
> a lill' surprise...
We will have one test beamer, where the speaker can test if his
machine works. Having 45 minutes of time does no make it look
very "cool" when confiuring 40 minutes your laptop ;-)

> And: What about the describing paper for the speakers? I'm in need of
> them, because there's a lot of stuff to write now and I don't have much
> time left...
Its online. http://tycon3.typo3.org/paper.html if you log in as a
speaker.

regards