[Tycon3] new pages on tycon3.typo3.org

Jochen Weiland typo3lists at jweiland.net
Thu May 26 09:43:41 CEST 2005

Juergen Egeling schrieb:
> Hi,
> you can now find the spot with
> http://tycon3.typo3.org/travel.html and find out hotel suggestions, if
> you do *not* want to stay at the conferences hotel. We highly recommend
> staying at the conference hotel. We managed to get some rooms for a
> special price. So if you want to attend the TYCON3, get your beds.
> To give you an idea of the conference we made a rough schedule.
> http://tycon3.typo3.org/rough-schedule.html
> It might help you with the decision on when to come and when to leave.
>
> Conference registraion will be open soon, early bird price will
> appear, so stay tuned.
>
> Juergen
I just booked my room. Hey folks, hurry up. There are already no rooms
at the Queens hotel available for the night from Wednesday to Thursday
(there is an exhibition in Karlsruhe and I am now on the waiting list).
So if you want to arrive on the evening before the event, then you may
need to look for an alternative hotel. For more hotels in Karlsruhe see
the list at http://tycon3.typo3.org/hotelbooking.html or visit www.hrs.de

Jochen