[Tycon3] Something technical

Oliver Wand wand at itaw.de
Wed May 25 12:29:50 CEST 2005

Dear All,

as I assumed that most of the presentations will be ppt-based I'd like
to sponsor an excellent technical solution for the TYCON.

A friend of mine started developing this solutions some years ago and
over the last years a lot of big corporates started using this.

You can find a simple, 1-page german flyer here:
www.itaw.de/fileadmin/janus.pdf

The screenshot might give you an idea, here are some of the key features:

- clock counter, showing the remaining time for the presentator
- when a slide is up, a preview of the next one is already shown
- you can jump to _any_ slide at any time, without going back and forth
through all of them again
- you can show any kind of media at any time of the presentation, e.g.
videos, sound etc.

IMHO this would be an excellent solution for the use at TYCON.

So if you're interested just let me know :-)

Cheers,

Oliver