[Tycon3] Sponsors

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Wed Mar 30 14:21:28 CEST 2005

I don't have any experience with conference from which to give my
opinion so whatever you think or know to work is fine with me. As long
as the conference doesn't appear to be "owned" totally by someone. I
hate aggresive advertisement, but I think most europeans do.

- kasper

--
- kasper

Happy new year! - My email address is now:

		kasper2005 at typo3.com