[Tycon3] Audience at Tycon

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Tue Jun 28 15:01:33 CEST 2005

Hi,
as far as I see it, both directions will be ok. We have technical
oriented talks, and not so technical oriented talks. We will split
them up in two tracks, so that the technical people will be in the
one track (hopefully) and the not so technical oriented people
in the other track.

Its up you you, whom you want to address.
See
http://tycon3.typo3.org/talks.html
http://tycon3.typo3.org/focus.html

Juergen
* Sacha Vorbeck <sachav at gmx.net> [050628 14:40]:
> as I`m preparing a little speech for the Tycon I`m a bit confused about
> the recent developer/non developer discussion. My part will be rather
> technical and it would be nice if somebody could confirm that also
> technically orientated speeches are OK. Or should I put the focus more
> on the marketing related benefits of accessible webdesign? This would be
> OK as the speech will feature this as well, so just tell me what is more
> important.
>
> --
> thank you - all the best,
> Sacha
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jürgen Egeling
Geschäftsführer
public key: http://www.egeling.de/key.html
Key fingerprint = 9AB1 8365 FDEA 4293 84F2  CC84 4A8D 875C 7498 73AA
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100