[Tycon3] TYPO3 developers conference

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Fri Jun 24 07:02:44 CEST 2005

Hi Volker,

> What are you thinking about Sabina :-)
> have a look here:
> http://www.plan2net.at/infos-kontakt/impressum/
I AM SORRY! ;-)

> And I would also like an event in the north of germany (maybe also
> denmark?), since karlsruhe and snowboard tours aren't real in the
> northern part :-).
Matthias called me yesterday and we decided that we would make in Clausthal if the decision have to
be made between Hamburg and Clausthal because the infrastructure is very very good! (Maybe we can
talk about this at the TUG Meeting! ;) )
Anyhow, norther Germany would be nice but Clausthal is not that far away...

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net