[Tycon3] promotion: where are the banners and press announcements?

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Thu Jun 23 12:59:22 CEST 2005

* Olivier Dobberkau <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de> [050623 12:27]:
> then we would need a press release that could be sent to the different
> chanels..
Sabina is in charge of the press release.

> who is in charge of this? anyone? when will this happen?

Noone is in charge of the banners right now.
I also think it would be great to have something like
http://www.eurobsdcon2004.de/spreadtheword.html
so that people can have the banner on their homepage along with a
link to tycon3.typo3.org

> any help needed?

IMHO: Doit, show the link here, short discussion and we
use it, ...

Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100