[Tycon3] TYPO3 developers conference

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 22 11:17:24 CEST 2005

>> But I guess we should move this thread to the main english and
>> german lists first, since I don't think that many people are reading
>> this special NG.
> Good idea! But please only in one of them! ;)

Well - the invitation should be done in more than one list, since there
might be people who are not reading the other lists.
If they are not able to understand english this might be a problem, but we
should at least invite them to the main thread in different languages.
AFAIK there are other country specific UG too. So who will "spread the
word"?
TYCON3 might be misleading and the DEV list is for developing only.

The main thread should take place in the english list or maybe better a new
list "devcon". (Sounds a bit like def con, so we might find a more positive
name first)

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau