[Tycon3] do you know...

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Tue Jun 21 21:18:28 CEST 2005

Am Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:42:59 +0200 schrieb Michael Scharkow:

>> Robert - who thinks that investing two weeks of unpaid work is worth it.
>
> Well, basically all my work for TYPO3 is unpaid work, and I definitely
> agree that it is worth it. But that's not Ingo's point, is it?

I don't think it isn't worth the money, the point is just - as I said - _it
is a lot of money_ for a student earning around 390€ - money for rent -
money for car - money for food ( - money for internet ;-)!

BTW all my work for TYPO3 is unpaid, too. I didn't even ask for sponsoring
of my extensions (yet)...

Ingo

--
Use a newsreader! Check out