[Tycon3] Registration open, could someone check the FAQ?

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Tue Jun 21 10:10:26 CEST 2005

Hello,
the registration is open. As the same questions come up

I started a FAQ: Could someone please have a look at it and
check the wording and typos?

http://tycon3.typo3.org/faq.html
Regarding the VAT: We asked our tax-official, and there is
no way to get rid of the VAT. The companies in the European
community will get the VAT back from *their* country, but
we have to collect it here and give it the *our* officials.

Same with all other countries, where it might be different
on how they will get the VAT back back and even if they will
get it back at all.

The invoices are done in a way that they *can* get it back,
but they have to take care of this on their own.

Can someone put this in english wordings, so that it is
good to understand. What it comes down to: We cannot do
anything about it, I am sorry for that.

Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100