[Tycon3] Talk about accessibility

Sacha Vorbeck sachav at gmx.net
Thu Jul 21 12:49:57 CEST 2005

Hi,

> Good idea!
> But I can´t find the tutorial in the schedule?!...

I`m very sorry for the confusion I`m causing here. Jürgen reminded me
that visitors would have to pay an additional fee for a tutorial and
that tutorials are scheduled to last at least half a day. As there
already seems to be a CSS tutorial that wouldn`t make much sense.

So I`m back to a talk again which doesn`t have to be a monologue either.
Again sorry, for confusing you and please be patient with the schedule
updates.

--
Ciao,
Sacha