[Tycon3] Audience at Tycon - again! An additional idea comming up.....

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.org
Wed Jul 13 09:28:24 CEST 2005

Hi Sabina,

I think that's a good idea, in any case the event should be open to all
attendees.

It could be an event for the first evening or first morning, where the
practical relevance and business impact of the presentations held the next
two days are explained. Kinda like a guide through the program, preceding
Kasper's keynote.

Jürgen?

Cheers,

Daniel