[Tycon3] Audience at Tycon - again! An additional idea comming up.....

Sabina Loicht sl at plan2.net
Tue Jul 12 14:09:18 CEST 2005

Dear Jürgen,
dear TYCON team!

We would like to introduce an idea to you, which has the business-visitors
(and I DON'T mean webagencies or IT-professionals here!!) in focus:
we realized, that some of our business-customers are planning to visit
TYCON on their own bill.
Therefore we could imagine that it could be a good idea to have a short but
seperate business-event for them. This event could include:
- a short presentation of the international & professional future of TYPO3
- Topics: Association, Roadmap, etc. (held by Daniel H.)
- 1 glass of whiskey
- a 2 min speach of Kasper and 1 personal handshake with Kasper (done by
Kasper, i guess ;-))
All together not more than 30 min in the evening or as a bizz-breakfast in
the morning (then exchange whiskey by coffee).

Just an idea.

Best regards from the flood,
Sabina