[Tycon3] TYCon3 first site impression

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Jan 31 17:09:35 CET 2005

Juergen Egeling wrote:
> Hello,
> the TYCon3 website is ready to take the call for papers. The EXT is done
> and works. The first demo before going to the public can be seen at
> http://tycon3.punkt.de
>
> If you all approve it will be switched to tycon3.typo3.org
> Known things:
> Contact: Not done, as I do not know where to send the contact to
> Impressum: Missing, I think we need it.
>
> Other than that: PERFECT! ;-))
>
> Any hints/suggestions are welcome.

Home:
- Paper suggestion process should be designed a bit cleaner - bulletlist
maybe
- TYPO: than should be then
- TYPO: Address should be lowercase
- TYPO: till should be until
- TYPO: committe should be committee (although I am not sure about that
one either)

Sitemap:
is this needed? More pages planed later?

peace
mattes