[TYPO3-t3dd] T3DD13: Accomodation 4.7-7.7.13

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri May 31 15:55:49 CEST 2013

Xavier,

>Hi Martin,
>
>>> I still need accomodation for 4.7.-7.7.2013 in Hamburg.
>>>
>>> Anybody has got a good tipp? I'd prefer to not be alone in the
>>> Pampas ...
>>
>> I'm not sure where various people are, I know some of the recommended
>> hotels were already fully booked. I'm at the Zur Altstadt:
>>
>> http://www.hotelaltstadtharburg.de/Hotel%20Zur%20Altstadt.html
>
>We could share a room, I need to book one as well!

yes, I'd be pleased!

The above "Hotel zur Altstadt" is fully booked though. I have to
leave the office right now so I can't search for another hotel
right now.

If you find something - let me know.

If somebody else got a tip - let us know.

If I find something I'll tell you!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de