[TYPO3-t3dd] video recordings at T3DD12

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Sun Mar 25 16:54:28 CEST 2012

hi oliver,

Oliver Hader <oliver.hader at typo3.org> wrote:
> I guess that most of the workshops have some minutes (~ 30 min) of
> introduction, what it is about, where to find resources, what tasks
> are pending etc. - I think that these introductions might qualify to
> be recorded to get an overview about a particular topic.

thank you for your opinion on that.

i just inspected the schedule [1] and get the feeling that (as you
mensioned) some (if not every) session would have some kind of introduction
which would qualify to be recorded. IMHO some of the sessions should
possibly qualify to be recorded completely:

++ Solr
++ Selenium
++ automated build procedures for TYPO3 4.x
++ Doctrine2
++ L10n & I18n
++ Varnish
++ Phoenix key concepts
++ etc.

so many great topics - so much great know how that maybe could be shared
across the community - would be so great if there would be a way to make
some recordings happen.

maybe there are already some news about this topic i do not already know?

kind regards.

roland

ps: if the T3DD12/video team needs some helping hands to make this happen -
you could count on me! (unfortunaltelly i am only qualified to do the less
challenging things when it comes to video recording/editing)

[1] http://t3dd12.typo3.org/sessions/