[TYPO3-t3dd] Will there be a shuttle service from the hotel(s) to the conference loaction?

Jochen Weiland (jweiland.net) jweiland at jweiland.net
Wed Jan 18 18:36:22 CET 2012

Hi,

we have sponsored the shuttle bus for the dev days in Elmshorn. Perhaps we
will sponsor a shuttle bus for the dev days again this year.

But since the sponsoring possibilities for T3DD12 are quite different (aka
more expensive) from previous years, we have not yet decided whether and
how we are sponsoring T3DD12.

Regards
Jochen