[TYPO3-t3dd] Registration and hotel booking?

Mario Rimann mario at rimann.org
Sun May 8 19:37:54 CEST 2011

Hi

Am 07.05.11 13:09, schrieb Steffen Müller:
> Is there any date when registration will be possible for t3dd11?
> Of course last-minute registration is no problem as long as there's
> enough room for participants in the official conference hotel. :)

We expect to open the ticket shop very soon and are really sorry about
the delay!

But don't worry: The conference location is also the place to sleep and
we definitely have enough beds reserved there.
(Don't try to book your bed on your own directly - it will work out a
bit different than in the years before! -> information will follow!!)

Best wishes,
Mario