[TYPO3-t3dd] [TYPO3-english] Fifth edition of the TYPO3 Developer Days

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Wed Mar 31 21:21:49 CEST 2010

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Dmitry Dulepov
Datum:       31.03.2010 21:09:
> Hi!
>
> Peter Russ wrote:
>> WHY is it reinvented at any event: we had the situation at last
>> congress, we face it now at T3DD. I don't understand that!
>
> I think it is because:
> - it is volunteer's work
> - people, who make it, do not work with this area all the time
>
> We are community driven.

Waste of time and resources! I'm sure that there are existing solutions
established. As it's community driven communication should be 1st.
Additionally association should take care to establish a standard.

Example: Last congress VAT and VAT-ID was not available or included. As
this is a must in EU there should be an instance taking care for
professional and legal invoicing.

Conclusion: as there are "so many" "new faces" and positions at the
assoc at least one should be responsible for ANY event and some common
standards on that.

jm2c.

Peter.

--