[TYPO3-t3dd] bikes for the t3dd10

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Mar 19 18:39:19 CET 2010

Gina Steiner schrieb am 19.03.2010 16:52:
> hi guys,
>
> here some hints regarding bikes rentals in elmshorn:
>
> 1. http://www.radstation-elmshorn.de/rent/verleih.html
>    phone: +49 (0)4121 22117
>    mail: freilauf at brueckeelmshorn.de
>    radstation elmshorn, königstraße 2a, 25335 elmshorn
>    direction to na: http://tinyurl.com/6k3gyl
> 2. http://www.fahrradundmeer.de
>    phone.: +49 (0)4121 87427
>    info at fahrradundmeer.de
>    fahrrad und meer, mühlenstr. 39, 25335 elmshorn
>    direction to na: http://tinyurl.com/69z5m7
>
> the offers vary in price per day and deposit. in any case you have to
> book the bike on you own.
>
> since the conference ends on a sunday please keep in mind that you have
> to return the bikes in time when the rentals are open.

I have rented a bike at "Fahrrad und Meer" two years ago and it was the
last bike they had (and also a bike for women...). And had to return it
on saturday.

But since they know that a "large group" is coming, wouldn't it be
possible so that they prepare themselves for the event? If lets say
20-30 bikes are pre-booked they could make sure they have it available,
and maybe also allow us to return it on sunday?

Would it be possible for the organizers to check if this is possible?

Otherwise, the "shuttle service" from last year was also very good. Will
it be available again?

Cheers,
Ernesto