[TYPO3-t3dd] Ideas for workshops

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Apr 12 09:41:00 CEST 2010

> it's okay to talk about workshops here. But please do me a favour and
> send your papers to me at thomas at typo3.org.
>
> We will have some "free" tracks for BarCamp style workshops but I need
> some workshops to be defined *before* the event. ;-)
>
> Please read http://t3dd10.typo3.org/sessions/call-for-papers/

Of course we will do that, but first we wanted to check, if there is some
special interest in certain topics or tasks, so that we can match our set of
papers without having to rely on some of the "free" tracks being available.

So don't panic - you will get the papers before deadline ;-)

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de