[TYPO3-t3dd] [TYPO3-english] Fifth edition of the TYPO3 Developer Days

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:02:02 CEST 2010

Hi!

Peter Russ wrote:
> Waste of time and resources! I'm sure that there are existing solutions
> established. As it's community driven communication should be 1st.
> Additionally association should take care to establish a standard.

I fully agree. But I think there are positive movements. DKD is remaking typo3.org. I hope they will think about unified payment gateway. The easiest would be to use authorize.net and PayPal methods to accept both credit cards and PayPal. This needs to be done once and it is cheap.

DKD are knowledgeable guys, I think they will do it right. I have hope.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member