[TYPO3-t3dd] blind date hotel room sharing

Peter Pröll t3newslists at alinbu.net
Thu Mar 19 09:06:38 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Peter Pröll wrote:
>> Er ist im Yearbook -> http://www.t3yearbook.com/users/212
>>
>> Sollte es da nicht mal irgendwann sogar ne Printversion von geben?
>
> I thought this list was in English :(

Hi Dmitry,

sorry, my day was obviosly already too long .... it was not on purpose.
So here is the translation:

- Pics you can find in the T3yearbook -> http://www.t3yearbook.com/users/212
- I asked myself loud, if there wasn't planned a printed version of the
yearbook
- Jens answered that they are still preparing and that they miss photos
for most of the entries and the most photos they have are no good for
printing ....

So everybody reading this, perhaps it's time to put photos in the
yearbook or check, if the photos you put in are good for printing ;-).

Cheers, Peter