[TYPO3-t3dd] Reminder Call-for-papers T3DD09

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Mar 9 18:45:05 CET 2009

Thomas Hempel wrote:

>> * The second one would be rather a 20 minutes of fame thingy. It is
>> about new extensions "kb_kickstarter" which is something like a table
>> creation wizard. And it's companion "kb_display" which is a kind of
>> general-data-display extension something which Francois Suter already
>> talked about during the first T3DD 2006 (or was it 2007) ...
>>
>> Both are not in TER  currently, but I could put them into forge before
>> the dev days, and they are available in my SVN currently:
>>
>> https://svn.think-open.org/svn/kb_kickstarter/
>> https://svn.think-open.org/svn/kb_display/
>> https://svn.think-open.org/svn/kb_config/
>> (The later one is just a plain-empty extension for storing generated
>> configuration)
>> Username / Password for all three repositories ist: guest / guest
>>
>> If your read the first part of the "kb_shop" documentation then creating
>> tables/fields with "kb_kickstarter" should be no problem - altough some
>> things are different (and the code is completly created from scratch on
>> a rather MVC oriented paradigm)

> I'm not sure about such short talks. I will contact you.

I could also talk 50 minutes about it - but there is already a podcast about
this (podcast about kb_shop) - and those extensions are the same concept,
cleanly rewritten from scratch, and based on smarty and other utilities.

So it would not be very new concepts, to people who already saw the podcast.

greets,
Bernhard
--
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit des Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871-1919