[TYPO3-t3dd] Reminder Call-for-papers T3DD09

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Mar 5 18:32:59 CET 2009

Thomas Hempel schrieb:
> Hello everybody,

Hello Thomas,

There are two talks I could hold:

* The first one is about 30 to 50 minutes, and is
regarding caching in TYPO3 (4.x) - I hold a talk about caching and how
to speed up generating pages in TYPO3 by means of proper setup, etc.

There is a pdf on this talk, but currently only in German - I would have
no problem translating it to English:

http://tuga.at/uploads/media/TUGA15_Caching.pdf

* The second one would be rather a 20 minutes of fame thingy. It is
about new extensions "kb_kickstarter" which is something like a table
creation wizard. And it's companion "kb_display" which is a kind of
general-data-display extension something which Francois Suter already
talked about during the first T3DD 2006 (or was it 2007) ...

Both are not in TER  currently, but I could put them into forge before
the dev days, and they are available in my SVN currently:

https://svn.think-open.org/svn/kb_kickstarter/
https://svn.think-open.org/svn/kb_display/
https://svn.think-open.org/svn/kb_config/
(The later one is just a plain-empty extension for storing generated
configuration)
Username / Password for all three repositories ist: guest / guest

If your read the first part of the "kb_shop" documentation then creating
tables/fields with "kb_kickstarter" should be no problem - altough some
things are different (and the code is completly created from scratch on
a rather MVC oriented paradigm)

So if there is interest (and time) for one of these (or both) please
direct me to some page about how to create Papers allowed for DevDays (I
guess there exists some open-office template containing T3 logo, etc.)

greets,
Bernhard
--
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit des Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871-1919