[TYPO3-t3dd] try dive at the t3dd09 social event

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Feb 18 20:24:59 CET 2009

Gina Steiner schrieb:

> who would like to attend such a try dive at the social event at the
> t3dd09? (not binding)

Hi Gina and others ...

I already learned diving some time ago - I had a dive course which
finished with the PADI Open Water diver in 2000, when I was on holiday
in Crete. But since then I didn't have the chance and time to go on a
dive again.

So is it also ok to use this occasion if I am not a complete newbie ??

You could simply row me at the end of the list/queue, and if there are
not too many I'll get my place ;)

greets,
Bernhard
--
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit des Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871-1919